- This event has passed.
Celebrate New Years Eve!
December 31, 2022
New Year’s Eve 2023!
Jack Rose Dining Saloon Rings in 2023 Three Ways:
‘Beer, BBQ & Rye Rally Hour,’ Rooftop Dance Party, No-Hassle Saloon Celebration
4pm-7pm: “Beer, BBQ & Rye Rally Hour” on the Rooftop Terrace
Jack Rose Dining Saloon is kicking off NYE with an all-you-can-eat-and-drink
“Beer, BBQ & Rye Rally Hour” pre-party on the heated and covered rooftop terrace from 4-7pm. Fueling folks up for a night of partying, Jack Rose’s executive chef Chris Reynolds is smoking a whole purebred Berskshire pig, serving with classic sides and boozy bbq sauces.
The $65 ticket includes:
- Unlimited smoked pig BBQ, sides (including braised collard greens, black-eyed peas, from-scratch cornbread & Hawaiian rolls), and sauces (including a WhistlePig Rye-infused sweet bbq, mustard-based Carolina Gold & North Carolina vinegar)
- Unlimited beer (with features from Oskar Blues Munich Helles, Oskar Blues Hazy Blues IPA [debuting in DC in December] & Cigar City Maduro Brown Ale)
- Unlimited featured cocktails & pours of WhistlePig Rye
- Limited release WhistlePig Tasting from 4pm – 5pm
- Swag & giveaways
Tickets can be reserved online via Resy here.
9pm-1am: Rooftop Terrace Dance Party on the Heated Rooftop Terrace
Following the rally hour pre-party, dance the night away at Jack Rose’s heated and covered rooftop terrace. DJ Bossplayer will spin an open-format set from 9pm-1am, and the bar will serve special menu of Champagne Cocktails & Old Fashioneds (such as the French 125 with Hennessy VSOP and Moët; a Classic Champagne Cocktail with sugar cube, bitters, lemon twist; and a Monte Carlo with Jack Rose’s single barrel New Riff Rye, Benedictine and Jerry Thomas bitters).
The dance party is free to attend and open for walk-ins, no reservations required.
4pm-1am: No Hassle, No Cover NYE in the Dining Saloon
Jack Rose is once again celebrating New Year’s Eve, no hassle-style. We’ll be open for business as usual (“no cover, no minimum, no pressure”) from 4pm to 1am, guests are welcome to start the night with a complimentary glass of Moët & Chandon Champagne from the rolling Champagne cart.
Several NYE specials and features are available including:
- $65 bottomless Moët Champagne
- By-the-bottle list featuring indulgent sparkling favorites like Krug and smaller grower Champagne producers
- Champagne cocktails and Old Fashioneds menu
- Best whiskeys to drink before the ball drops (hand-picked by owner Bill Thomas and staff whiskey advisors).
The full dinner menu will be available until 10pm, while late-night bites will be available until 1 am, and guests can watch the Times Square countdown on the large-format projector screen.
Dinner reservations are available on Resy, while the bar will be open first-come first-served.