- This event has passed.
Glenmorangie “A Tale of Tokyo” Tasting
November 16 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
“A Tale of Tokyo” will launch at The Imperial Cellar with Glenmorangie Brand Ambassadors Dan Crowell and Lisa Pope.
A Tale of Tokyo is the newest release from Glenmorangie Distillery. The whisky is part-aged in Mizunara oak and blended with whisky that has spent time in both sherry and bourbon casks.
Expect notes of pepper with bitter cherries and mouth-watering orange zest with incense and sweet oak – a unique and complex flavor profile resulting from the recipe of Mizunara oak, Bourbon and Sherry casks.
Dan and Lisa have a combined 50 years of spirits industry experience and work to highlight the broad range of Single Malt Scotch Whisky offerings from Glenmorangie across the country.
The tasting includes a welcome cocktail and 5 whiskies paired with a bite.
Full pour list below:
– A Tale of Tokyo a marriage of Mizunara and Sherry Casks
– SMWS 125.70 8year EX- Bourbon
– Distillery Managers Rare Cask
– 2021 1st Fill Amontillado Sherry Butt
– A Tale of Forest Barley Kilned with Woodland Botanicals
– Glenmorangie Signet marriage of Chocolate Barley and Cadboll variety
For tickets, visit Tock: exploretock.com/jackrosediningsaloon